Same-Day Dental Crowns
at Your Local Stockbridge Dentist
We are proud to offer comprehensive restorative dentistry with Cerec PrimeScan® CAD/CAM technology in the comfort of our Stockbridge dental office.
Enjoy the Convenience
of Cerec® 1-Visit Crowns
Cerec® (CEramic REConstruction) restorative technology gives our dentists, Dr. Gary Bartholomew and Dr. Alex Bartholomew the tools to design, create, and place dental crowns, inlays and onlays in one appointment.
3D technology makes the process to create your Cerec® crown both comfortable and efficient:
- First, after getting the area numb with local anesthetic, your Cerec® dentist prepares the tooth to support the crown.
- The dentist and clinical team scan the prepared tooth using a small digital oral camera. This is your digital dental ‘impression’ (no need for goopy, messy impression putty!)
- Your dentist designs your crown restoration using 3D software to create the shape, height and width of the crown to properly fit your bite.
- After the dentist selects a ceramic tooth shade to match your natural teeth, the new crown design is sent to our in-office milling chamber for production while you relax.
- The dentist places your permanent crown and you leave with a completed restoration after one appointment.
Our in-house design and milling system also means there is no need for a temporary crown, or a return visit to receive your final restoration. With Cerec® same-day crowns, you leave our office with the finished result - a beautiful restoration that is designed to help strengthen and protect natural tooth structure.
Cerec® Dental Implant Restoration
After using 3D diagnostics for guided placement of your dental implant, Dr. Bartholomew can further apply 3D technology to plan and restore the implant with a natural-looking implant crown using Cerec®.
Our patients frequently tell us they greatly appreciate the convenience of having everything they need in one location rather than driving to imaging facilities or specialty offices. Learn more about Dental Implants.
Do you need a dental crown but are too busy for multiple trips to the dentist? Contact Bartholomew Comprehensive Dental Care today to learn more about Cerec® 3D Dentistry.
“Every visit to Dr. Bartholomew's office has been great. The professionals in this office are courteous, thorough, knowledgeable and pleasant. The dental work is second to none.”— Robert S.